Services to Meet All Your Home Care Needs
Most of us prefer to live out our lives in the comfort of the home we know and love. Our home care services are designed to allow that to happen. We hire great people to help you with the activities of daily living that make it possible to age in place at home where you are most comfortable.
Our caregivers provide a wide array of services that help clients confront the changes and challenges of aging as well as other ongoing health issues. Ongoing monthly nursing supervision helps to assess the client’s needs and supervise the caregiver. Services include:
- Medication oversight
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Non-medical in home care
- Laundry services
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care (help with dressing, bathing, transferring, grooming)
Our caregivers can provide the coverage you need when you need it – day, night, or round-the-clock:
- Coverage for anywhere from 2 to 24 hours per day
- Care for limited occasions or respite
- Travel and event support
Homemaker and Companion Services refers to certain activities able individuals engage in every day without thinking twice about it. As we age—or deal with other temporary or permanent impairments—these everyday tasks or interactions may become a struggle. Our trained and experienced Caregivers motivate our clients and encourage them to be actively engaged.
- Recreation and exercise: We encourage as much exercise and recreation as possible. Our Caregivers keep clients engaged with short walks and other activities, as appropriate, since active people are happier and healthier.
- Light housekeeping: We’ll maintain a clean and tidy environment in the main living areas of the client’s home, including his or her bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen.
- Meal planning/preparation: We assist with and prepare nutritious meals for our clients.
- Grocery shopping/errands: We help our clients safely navigate grocery shopping and support them through other errands as well.
- Laundry: We can launder our clients personal clothing as well as bath and bed linens.
- Fall prevention: We emphasize keeping walkways and living areas clear of obstacles that may lead to unnecessary falls.
- Coordinate other services: Coordinate and schedule other services such as home health appointments, transportation to outside doctors visits and array of other services that are required to help you stay safe at home.
- Transportation: We can take the client to appointments or other locations as requested.
- Client/family advocate: We can take notes and assist our client with conveying health-related information at medical appointments. We can be an advocate for the client or his/her family in other circumstances as requested.
- Escort to social events: We can transport clients as well as provide companionship at birthday parties, weddings, or other events.
- Out-of-town travel accompaniment: We can provide companionship and other services during out-of-town travel.
- Medication/exercise reminders: We can remind clients to take required medication or do treatment/recovery exercises as necessary.
- Medication pick-up or set-ups: We can pick up client medication or equipment from the pharmacy. We can also provide medicine setups by LVN staff to ensure proper medication administration.